Deputy President William Ruto jetted out of the country for a 10-day tour of the US, the United Kingdom (UK) and Qatar.
However, he left out some of the key allies and supporters from the important trip, among them his possible running mate Rigathi Gachaua, Nominated Senator Millicent Omanga, his renowned spin doctor Dennis Itumbi, and his International Relations Advisor Ababu Namwamba.
According to sources, the second in command was accompanied by a delegation of 31 people.
As per the document which is prepared by the deputy president’s office, the following people are accompanying the DP.
- William Samoe Ruto Deputy President
- Rachel Ruto Her Excellency
- Josephat Koli Nanok Governor
- Salim Mvurya Governor
- Ann Mumbi Waiguru Governor
- Musalia Mudavadi Former Vice President
- Susan Kihika MP
- Roselinda Soipan Tuya MP
- Owen Yaa Baya MP
- Beatrice Kahai Adagala MP
- Alice Wahome MP
- Kimani Ichungw’a MP
- Aden Bare Duale Gure MP
- Kipchumba Murkomen MP
- Augustine Cheruiyot Head of Food security
- Ali Dau Mohammed Special Advicor climate change.
- Reuben Kirwa Maiyo Private Secretary to DP
- Abdul Khalfan Mwasserah PAS/COP
- Abraham Koriri Legal Advisor
- David Mugonyi Secretary Communication
- Eric Kipkoech Speechwriter
- Roseline Tingoi Secretary Intergovernmental Affairs
- William Yampoi Head of Security
- Hellen Chepkurgat Samoei Private Secretary to Her Excellency
- Fridah Warue Protocol
- Elijah Kiplomo Security
- Rebeccah Nduku Photographer
- Domini Muendo Cameraman
- Philip Muthui Mwinzi Hospitality
- Nelson Kisali Adeyaa Accountant
- Mary Patriciah Assistant Director Office Admin